Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

I was trying to find a connection between the lichen planus

Customer Question

I was trying to find a connection between the lichen planus issues and high liver enzymes when all allergy tests show no allergy to drugs. Also believe that the polyps in colon may be related along with hypothyroidism
JA: Is this a time sensitive issue? What type of specimen are they testing?
Customer: My thyroid medication had been raised 3 times in past year.. i may have familial abnormal polyps. Dr. Removes 3 to 7 but see hundred of flat ones. Now I've developed the high liver enzymes and lichen planus rash on ankles, soles of feet all the way up into my scalp.i have seen 4 different doctor's note but none talk to each other. They only are interested in their own specialty.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Constant fatigue. Weight gain. My mother died from gaseous gangrene caused by diverticulitis. It was seven months of he'll. For her and our family. It is now my greatest fear.
Category: Health
Expert:  khagihara replied 2 months ago.

What is the diagnosis of the familial abnormal polyps? Familial adenomatous polyposis? Something else?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
A gene test was done at Mayo Clinic for FAP which was negative. They said could be AAP, but from what I read they are the same thing, except that FAP has been identified by a certain Gene. I now get yearly colonoscopy. This year there was polyp remove from my esophagus also. All i get told is they are so far benign.

advanced adenomatous polyp?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Please cancel any further discussion. I'm not feeling confident in the ability to arriving at an answer, i feel your questions are only to confuse me and garner moire money for phone calls. Not a true interest in my health.