Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

Just wondering my niece has spots in her palm of her hand

Customer Question

Hi ,just wondering my niece has white spots in her palm of her hand ,and it starting to get itchy now,she had the spot over over a month but wasn't itchy at all but now its starting ,when she put her hands in a soap water when doing laundry ,white spots pop up from her palm of her hand clearly like as if she had a oil burn pop,don't know what to help her so just wondering if you do,thank you kindly
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the skin issue better or worse?
Customer: Sorry, its not me I'm just trying to get some info for my niece,thanks
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Well , she told me also she had tb 3yrs ago and strange head ach that start from the back of the neck making its way to the forehead around the eye that affect her sight when it happens.
Category: Health
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 4 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Can you upload a picture of the spots?

Does your niece have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.