Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MBBS, MS (General Surgery), Fellowship in Sports Medicine

I've had upper right pain for 4 days, it seems to be

Customer Question

I've had upper right pain for 4 days, it seems to be radiating to my right side. It hurts when I take a deep breath. I'm running low grade temp. I've been taking ondansetron 4mg for the nausea. About fifteen year ago I had a gallbladder attach, but it wasn't as bad as it is now
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 2 months ago.

I am Dr. Arun and will be helping you today.

Your present symptoms of upper right side abdominal pain, low grade temperature and past history suggest it to be a gall bladder attack (gall bladder inflammation / cholecystitis / Gall bladder stone). The attacks at different time may be different in intensity and severity. You should go to your doctor or urgent care clinic / emergency room for the evaluation. You would need an ultrasound, a CT scan, a chest x-ray (occasionally a pneumonia may have same symptoms, so that need to be ruled out) and blood work.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Thank you for the opportunity to answer completely your Question. Please make sure to rate me because that is how I am credited and paid for my work.

Now, I will provide an Additional Service offer so that you have this option available on your question list to get a hold of me directly in the future.

This additional service offer can be used for

- if you would like to schedule a new, private email session or to ask me directly a new question. It's up to you.

Thank you.

Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile: