wieyedoc, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Internal medicine internship in New York City. Two decades+ of medical experience

Is there any other solution besides false teeth u can use

Customer Question

Hi is there any other solution besides false teeth u can use for the back
JA: Have you noticed any swelling in the gums? When was your last visit to the dentist?
Customer: No and I never visit one before
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No
Category: Health
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 2 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Yes. You can have implants placed. This is actually a lot more durable than false teeth.

Does this make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS