Sphenoid and ethmoid sinuses are close to the eye and an acute infection may affect the vision for the transient duation.
If all the three symptoms occured simultaneously in a bout; you may consider a diagnosis of transient neurological attack (TNA), also called as transient ischemic attack (TIA). You would need a colored doppler study of carotid arteries (neck arteries which supply blood to brain).
The transient tremors are usually also associated with any urgent medical issue.
There are variety of health related risk factors which can be attributed for it off and on memory issues;
1) High Blood pressure; uncontrolled blood pressure has been implicated in memory problems.
2) High blood glucose
3) Increasing Age
4) Serum levels of pro-inflammatory cytokines; Higher levels of interleukin-6 (IL-6) and C-reactive protein (CRP) affect the memory.
5) Past history of any serious medical illness.
7) Sex; female sex have more memory problems than males if the drugs/medications, age, education, ethnicity factors are same.
8) Certain medications may be associated with the transient or short term memory problems.
In nut shell; the loss of memory or small cognitive problems usually are dependent on multiple factors some of which may not be controllable.
Following measures may be helpful;
1) Avoid multitasking
2) Avoid noisy environment.
3) Sleep for 8 hours.
4) If you are taking any medicines, ask your doctor if any of them may be affecting memory.
5) Reduce stress and anxiety, if any.
6) Follow routines, such as leaving your car keys, glasses, and cell phone in the same place every day.
7) Physical fitness and mental fitness go together, so walk and exercise everyday.
8) Mediterranean-type diets like whole grains, fruits and vegetables, and healthy fats from fish, nuts, and healthy oils helps promote heart health and may also lessen the risk of memory and thinking problems.
8) Eating several servings of fruits and vegetables can also protect memory.
It was my pleasure to help you.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile: