Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and Health questions answered.
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.
88123236

I have a 11 1/2 yr old daughter who's been sick of stomach

Customer Question

i have a 11 1/2 yr old daughter who's been sick of stomach pains, always throwing up becomes light headed this happens at least 2 to 3 times a month for the last I would say almost 2 1/2 to 3 yrs . where we live in Montana we don't have any steady doctors who stay in this area there more likely are "traveling doctors" who really don't want to seem to really take care of sick children of this age. they mostly tell me that she's has hard bowels or a my favorite "it's all in her head she's playing games with you and your husband , cause that's what most kids do at this age these days"?????? please help me in finding a cure for my daughter's illness I would greatly appreciated it a bunch thank you
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 4 months ago.

Hello

I'm Dr Chaithanya attending you

Sure I 'll help you

You need to get an ultrasound abdomen done for her to see off everything is nor all in the abdomen

Second thing get an upper GI endoscopy done once.

These 2 tests are mandatory to arrive at the diagnosis.

Without diagnosis , don't start on any treatment.

You need to go to the hospital and get that fine as a one time procedure

Hope this helps

Please leave a positive rating at the top right corner of the page, so that I'm compensated for the answer

Best Regards

Dr Chaithanya