A. Schuyler, NP
A. Schuyler, NP, Nurse Practitioner
Experience:  Board Certified NP, MS, RN. 25 years private practice & hospitalist
3157612

Where to buy Zona plus n how much? Nothing yet, Have gh BP

Customer Question

Where to buy Zona plus n how much?
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Nothing yet
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Have high BP 160/100, am 61 year old n my blood chemistry is perfect or all passing grade.
JA: When was last time you had a check up? Is there a history of high blood pressure in your family?
Customer: Just had my blood chemistry tested June n July. Yes, hv history of high BP in both my parents
Category: Health
Expert:  A. Schuyler, NP replied 4 months ago.

You can buy it only through the manufacturer and the price is $599.00.

Here is the link to the site.

https://www.zona.com/t-device.aspx

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back. I’m always happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me (hopefully a “5”) when you are done.

Best regards,

Schuyler

~

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I thought that when more questions were asked there will be more advise or other solutions given to resolve my high BP but nothing was provided. I can also Google for my answer free of charge.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Regret I want my money back. Am not satisfied with the service.

We only answer questions that were asked. You asked where to buy the device and what it cost. You did not ask anything about other methods to control blood pressure.

If you want more information I can provide it.

If you want a refund you can call the number in the Terms of Service and request one. Those of us who answer the questions that are asked have nothing to do with the financial arrangements a customer makes with the company. You will find the link here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/terms-service-0