Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, General Physician
Experience:  B.A.M.S with experience in Medicine,Ayurveda, Integrative, CAM
2598649

I'm 23 years old i recently found out that I'm about 14

Customer Question

Hi my name is***** 23 years old i recently found out that I'm about 14 weeks pregnant with my second child. Me and my on again off again boyfriend have been together for 4 years. We were recently broken up for 6 months back in October of 2015 we got back together April 20 2016. 2 weeks before we got back together I slept with someone else unprotected on April 2nd a week later i went to my primary doctor to take a pregnancy test I came back negative but my doctor also told my that it was still really early to really tell then April 10 th I took a home pregnancy test it came back negative as well then I got my cycle April 14th. So back to April 20th me and my boyfriend got back together and we were having lots of makeup sex the about 3 weeks later I found out I'm pregnant. So my question is could it still be possible that I'm pregnant from the guy I slept with early April? I ask because it's actually really surprising if i am in fact pregnant by my boyfriend because we tried to get pregnant for 2 years and never was successful. Please help???????
Category: Health
Expert:  Onlinedoc replied 4 months ago.

As such if you already have your cycle on April 14th chances of pregnancy from previous partner are less.

But the period should be like normal period with bleeding for normal 4-5 days and not just spotting.

Also based upon the weeks of pregnancy it is more likely that April 14th was your LMP.

Feel free for further queries. It's good to discuss rather than quit.
Your satisfaction is our goal.
Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get after positive feedback.
Bonus is highly appreciated.
We are here to help you until you satisfy.
Thanks.