Dr Chaithanya
Dr Chaithanya, General Physician, Medical Researcher, All medical and Health questions answered.
Experience:  General Physician, Family medicine, Internal medicine, all age groups.
88123236

My clitoris is so small I can barely find it. How do I get

Customer Question

My clitoris is so small I can barely find it. How do I get it back
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I have lupus . I take many meds. Do you think gabapentin would block it. I have neuropathy in my toes
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I still get very wet but it takes very long to orgasm. I am 64 and perhaps with that and the meds something has changed it. I am still sexually active.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Chaithanya replied 8 months ago.

Hello

I'm Dr Chaithanya attending you

Clitoris cannot get small, but due to hormonal variation, vagina can get dry and you may face difficulty

Hormonal replacement therapy can help reduce the symptoms of dryness and irritation in the vagina/clitoris region

Estrogen creams can also help.

Please consult your Gynecologist, so that she can prescribe the right treatment for you

Hope this helps

Please leave a positive rating at the top right corner of the page, the only way we experts are compensated for answering you

Follow up questions can be asked even after the positive rating

You can get back to me any time here, http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-chaithanya/

Any bonus is welcome and appreciated

Best Regards

Dr Chaithanya

Do you have any further questions, please ask.