DrThomasMD, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Practice Director

I fell backwards and t the back of my head and then the

Customer Question

I fell backwards and hit the back of my head and then the front of my head on the metal bar that you hold onto on the bus. I have a little bump on the front of my head. Other than that I don't feel different. It just feels like I bumped my head. Should I see a doctor because I know that it might not be bothering me now but it might bother me later.
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that makes your head feel worse or better?
Customer: The incident happened today.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No, there is nothing else.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  DrThomasMD replied 3 months ago.

If you develop any symptoms you should see a doctor.

If this was a hard blow, you should do that anyway, as you can't really tell how severely you were injured.

, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, just use reply and come back. I am here