DrThomasMD
DrThomasMD, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Practice Director
24257177

It's weird but my inside of my lips and the inside of my

Customer Question

It's weird but my inside of my lips and the inside of my mouth feel kind of like that has a film in it it's been that way for three or four days now it wasn't there this morning but then during the day it appears and doesn't leave
JA: Have you noticed any recent swelling? Do you have any tooth pain?
Customer: Yes my calves Nd feet have been swollen
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I've had bypass surgery three years ago so I take a lot of vitamins and stuff
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  DrThomasMD replied 4 months ago.

Hello

It is impossible to say what this is without an exam.

You should see your doctor immediately, however, as your calves are swelling and this can be from thyroid disease, heart disease, kidney disease.

Any of these might give you odd sensations: paresthesias.

I would not wait but see your doctor ASAP.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. Also, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, just use reply and come back. I am here

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/