DrThomasMD, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Practice Director

I have a bad case of constipation right now. I have taken

Customer Question

I have a bad case of constipation right now. I have taken ___lax last night. I'm giving my son a 60th birthday party today. I s their some home remedy that might help?
Category: Health
Expert:  DrThomasMD replied 3 months ago.

Prune juice

8 ounces, repeat once if needed.

I add it to any other treatment effectively.

Realize that if you have constipation and this is new for you, you need your doctor to evaluate as soon as possible.

If it gets worse, it could be something more serious and you should go to urgent care.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. Also, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, just use reply and come back. I am here