Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Experienced and Compassionate Physician Trained in NYC Ready to Help.
41363181

I was just diagnosed with this bug on my skin specimen,

Customer Question

I was just diagnosed with this bug on my skin specimen
JA: How long have you been dealing with the skin issue? Have you noticed any major changes in your overall skin or nails recently?
Customer: Toenails fell off and my bumps on legs still present. Nails on fingers are terrible and lines and ridges throught
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Out helpmplease
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. David replied 7 months ago.

this is Dr. David

who diagnosed you? your MD doctor?

what was the bug? was it scabies skin infection?

did your doctor start you on treatment?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No scabies. First Lamisil for toes then skin results cultured aerobic acinetobacter llwoffii. I ordered the results cause my case fell through cracks and nobody seems to care. My primary jyst wrote a script for bactrim and physically i feel like i am drained of any energy and i sleep eat and sweat. the drugs dont seem to do much and my blood is really oily looking . Ive been scared to death and really this is weird but my mouth tastes metallic and my hair is like magnetic feeling too. I am about ready to throw in the towel. Nobody is listening and i even called health and human services. Salt just seems to gather on my head and skin and hair. Some kind of salty substance that pops when iched on my scalp. No wonder i m scared.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
My dermatolist is part of poway derm in san diego.

aerobic acinetobacter lwoffii is often found on normal skin and is a normal bacteria on our skins.

bactrim is an antibiotic which kills bacteria

is it helping?

what drugs are you saying don't seem to help?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Im just feeling horrible and is it the cause of this bug. Dysphagia, dizzy, confused at times? Is that what goes along with this diagnoses.?

no, this bug is not causing your symptoms.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you. Getting a lawyer. Maybe they can help. Thank you doctor. Angela

you are welcome

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com