Dr.S.A.Alam, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS/FCPS(Internal medicine/cardiology) MRCP(R) U.K

Been having pain in left side mid back and around to

Customer Question

Been having pain in left side mid back and around to stomach. Doctor said it was muscle related but I fear it's something else. Been more than a month.
JA: Have you had any recent injuries? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: It's intermittent it seems. Sometimes made worse by movement and it spasms but sometimes I feel nauseated and weak.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have high bp, type 2 diabetes. On some meds.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr.S.A.Alam replied 3 months ago.

Thank you for your question, as you have high blood pressure and diabetes so you should undergo ECG and blood test for troponin levels to make sure it is not angina causing this pain.