Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, General Physician
Experience:  B.A.M.S with experience in Medicine,Ayurveda, Integrative, CAM
2598649

I wanted to know if you have all V symptoms in the time

Customer Question

I wanted to know if you have all HIV symptoms in the time frame 2-7 weeks after possible exposure of vaginal intercourse. I was rapped and I had every symptom a women gets rash on feet, neck pain over 1 1/2 months, strep throat, burning skin, burning throat, cold sore on lip, yeast infection, white like yeast on the corners of lips, sore gums, sore stomach, pins and needle pain in my hands and feet, mouth sores, gas, and more I tested at 9 days HIV ran Aptima (r) HIV- ran qualities gen- probe assay it was Negative my next test was 19 days after exposure antibody test Non- reactive next test was23 days after exposure RNA test it was Negative and a 4-Generation HIV P-24 antigen test Non-Reactive next test 38 days after exposure 4-generation p24 antigen test non-reactive. Next test 45 days after it was a Rapid HIV 1/2 assay clear view complete assay it was Negative next test58 days after exposure 4-generation p24 antigen test Non- reactive and a HIV antibodies test it was Negative my last test was 66 days after it was a HIV clear view Rapid complete HIV 1/2 assay it was non- reactive. I wanted to know how long after all my symptoms will I test positive I'm still felling Burning skin and Nausea and it's now 70days after exposure.
Category: Health
Expert:  Onlinedoc replied 7 months ago.

Hi, I'm Dr.Nitika-a board certified physician. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I understand your worry.

As per your description,chances of HIV infection are very less in your case.

You should get retest at 90 days after exposure for a peace of mind.

Most likely it would be non -reactive.

You should see your doctor for a clinical exam and undergo other investigations like CBC,ESR,Urinalysis,Throat culture,HSV 1 & 2 IgM/IgG,Fasting blood sugar levels to rule out other underlying pathology of your symptoms.

In the meantime you should try some self care remedies until you see your doctor.

Maintain a good hydration.

Eat fat free,bland diet.

Avoid spicy,fried food.

Take OTC Zantac,citrucel and probiotic.

You can do saline gargles.

Also do gentle massage with topical diclofenac sodium ointment on back of neck.

Do neck stretching exercises.

Do deep breathing exercises.

You can try OTC Orajel on sores in mouth.

Take Gas X.

Hope this helps.
Feel free for further queries. It's good to discuss rather than quit.
Your satisfaction is our goal.
We are here to help you until you satisfy.

May I help you more?
Waiting for your reply.

Your satisfaction is our goal.
Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get after positive feedback.
Bonus is highly appreciated.
Thanks.