Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I started a new blood pressure medicine edarbi 80 mg blood

Customer Question

I started a new blood pressure medicine edarbi 80 mg blood pressure went real low went to 40mg still low very tired and spacey now 20 mg 2x daily after 5 hrs very tired recent blood test showed a slightly lower much and mchc which I have never had before taking this med. One of the side effects is fatigue but not sure if I should try a different drug. Doctor says I will get used to the drug. Not sure what to do.mch 26.9 much 31.9
JA: When was last time you had a check up? Have you been feeling dizzy or lightheaded?
Customer: Two weeks ago not dizzy just lightheaded and tired
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: not everything else is normal just high blood pressure.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 5 months ago.

Hi, thanks for your question. My name is***** and I will try to help you. For how long exactly you are on this 20mg twice daily dosage? Can you check your blood pressure and pulse rare now? Regards