Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

Dvt, complications of old breast cancer treatment, spinal

Customer Question

Dvt, complications of old breast cancer treatment, spinal stenosis...you name it. I would like to stop living on pain pills & just be able to obtain a prescription for marinol legally but I live in Arkansas . They gave it to me at M.D. Anderson cancer center in Texas & I was able to cut back so much on pain pills.
JA: Have you had any recent injuries? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: I fell recently & injured my head & entire right side. Went to the error & they gave me a shot of morphine but again that was shot living. I see my doctor on Wednesday but again, he will only give me more pain pills. I am 68 years old & so tired of this merry go round.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: My doctor knows everything about my medical history & I love him but again, he can't prescribe marinol in Arkansas & I don't want to do something illegal.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  A. Schuyler, NP replied 5 months ago.

I'm sorry to hear of your discomfort. What is your question today?

Thanks,

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
You keep telling me I have a response but I don't. You connected me to a doctor in New Mexico but I still have no response from him. Is this a scam?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
You have charged my credit card but no answers from the doctor. Should I dispute the charge with my credit card company?