Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Experienced and Compassionate Physician Trained in NYC Ready to Help.
41363181

Constant feeling of something leaking from scalp. when i

Customer Question

constant feeling of something leaking from scalp. when i zoom into the pic it looks like a light pink discharge
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: amlodapine, tegratol, antihistamine's for allergies.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: once it secrets from scalp it comes down forhead and entire face, ears lips, on pics all i can see is lines of tiny white dots that I can feel travel all over body leaving a rashy trail
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Does anything in particular seem to make the skin issue better or worse?
Customer: my pores tingle all over like something is popping out of them. my facial skin is slightly translucent and when i feel a tickle i can see little vieny things moveing around.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. David replied 5 months ago.

This is Dr. David

you could have a skin infection or a subaceous cyst or an ingrown hair follicle or an early scalp skin cancer on the top of your head.

how old are you?

are you able to take a clear jpg photo of the area on the top of your head?

you can upload a photo here. I would be happy to look at it.

do you have a doctor you can see who can look at this spot?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
on the first pic RUSH it shows what appears once i feel the leaking sensation. the second pic shoes the white squiggly things under skin. I can feel the sensation of the squiggly things moving, and above that near my eye is the red veiny things i feel as well.

the first photo looks like normal forehead skin.

the second photo is blurry.

I can't tell what part of the body it is

I can see some raised bumps on your skin. could be blocked skin pores, or subaceous cyst which can drain yellow fluid.

do you have a doctor you can see?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
i'm still looking for a better pic. I also get the sensation that comes from my hair line to my eyebrows it feels like an invisible worm it is clear and causes my eyebrow to part. I do have Meibomian gland dysfunction, excessive dry eye. A few months ago
Pseudomonas was found on my scalp after I begged the Derm. Dr. to take a swab of my scalp. I was told to apply gentamicin for 2wks and that was it. The Dr. said finding "rare growth" did not mean there was an infection?! Is this true?

yes, that is true

a rare growth of a bacteria like pseudomonas doesn't mean you have a skin bacterial infection.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Pressure at the top of head to forehead. From my forehead down it feels like sweat pouring down my forehead. But to the naked eye it looks normal.
From temples I feel squiggly sensation that go into the rim of my eyes, either out of the corners of my eyes or down nasal cavity.
I also feel squiggly sensation on my checks, nose, ears, rim of lips, corners of mouth, and chin.Hot sensations on wrist, arm (crease by elbow) behind the knee, hot like someone has a lighter near skin.
The feeling of sprinkles on forehead, arms, legs, hands and legs.
Along with the leaking feeling inside of head, It feel like little puddles coming out of scalp and in the middle a long stream of whatever the puddle is made of shots across my hair, which is where I believe the sprinkle feeling on forehead and face come from...

you could have parasthesia abnormal nerve sensations from damaged nerves causing these sensations.

nerve pain medications like neurontin or lyrica could help you.

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com