DrRussMD, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Practice Director
24257177

I'm feeling shocking sensation in and around pacemaker from

Customer Question

Hi good afternoon! I'm feeling shocking sensation in and around pacemaker from acute to mild. Would like to know whether it is normal or malfunctioning of the device
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I've seen cardiologists. At first they were concerned that it was an infection, which was negative. Presently in on lysinopril..20mg, aspirin..81, plavix..75, lasix..250, ranitidine..150, ferrous sulphate..325 an gtn tablets, voltaren..75
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Wow heart condition. Had an ablation. After the procedure developed bradycardia and recently pacemaker was implanted
JA: Do you know if your family has a history of heart disease? In general, how would you describe your health lately?
Customer: My dad suffered with heart blockages. Unsure of what his exact condition was since he didn't live with us
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: I've been experiencing upper and lower chest pains, radiating to arm and neck at times
Category: Health
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 12 months ago.

Hello

Where is this exactly?

On the chest?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
sir the lower left part of the chest as well as the upper right part
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Is it possible to call you via WhatsApp?
This way is more convenient for me
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Forget to mention that I have a history of htn, endometriosis

No.

Only these posts.

I think this is muscular.

What did your doctor say.

please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
They said that they think it is muscular or angina

Angina could be ruled out with a stress test, or stress echo.

Muscular could be assessed by seeing an MD of physical medicine and rehabilitation.

These doctors are experts in structural assessment and diagnosis.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. Also, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/