Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years as clinician in the field of Family Practice

I just had a colonoscopy last Thursday and in friday i been

Customer Question

I just had a colonoscopy last Thursday and in friday i been having gas. Today still gas very little bowel when do i have a real bowel its been 4 days no bowels.
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No i am just waiting for dictor to call me i have no medications just my blood pressure pills and and anxiety pill.
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?
Customer: Last friday the day after the colonoscopy is not worse is just annoying i been eating because i am hungry
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 3 months ago.

What you are experiencing is normal after a colonoscopy and will get better with more time. You cleaned out the lower bowel with your prep before the procedure so they could look at your colon. This will correct back to normal with added time. Hang in there as you will feel normal again soon...

I hope that this information is helpful for you

Let me know if you have further questions or concerns

I will be happy to get back with you

If my answer has been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback

Thank you and Best Regards,

Anthony Bray MD

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thank you i can relax. I can eat regularly?

Yes relax normal !

Take Care !

Anthony Bray MD