Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, General Physician
Experience:  B.A.M.S with experience in Medicine,Ayurveda, Integrative, CAM
2598649

I need help in fever reducer. Today or now I have 100

Customer Question

I need help in fever reducer. Today or now I have 100 temperature I checked by thermometer after that I taken 2 fever reducer medicine and wait but after that also my fever didn't gone. after 6 hours when I checked my temperature I saw its same 100 than I taken again 2 fever reducers tablets how my fever go from my body.
Category: Health
Expert:  Onlinedoc replied 7 months ago.

Hi, I'm Dr.Nitika-a board certified physician. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Associated nausea,vomiting,diarrhea,pain abdomen?

Sore throat,stuffy nose,cough?

Burning sensation and pain during urination?

Any other medical illness?

Duration of symptoms?

Which medicine are you taking?

Thanks.

Waiting for your reply.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.

I am taking Lamictal, Lyrica, Topiramate etc and they are seizures medicines because I have seizures problem.

Sorry for late reply and inconvenience.

You can do cold sponging all over your body.

Also maintain a good hydration and take Gatorade.

You can take Advil and Tylenol both for reducing fever.

If your fever'll not improve then see your doctor for a clinical exam and undergo blood work and urinalysis to rule out source of infection.

Antibiotics can be prescribed in case of bacterial infection.

Start a multi-vitamin & minerals supplement.

Eat a bland food.

Hope this helps.
Feel free for further queries. It's good to discuss rather than quit.
Your satisfaction is our goal.
We are here to help you until you satisfy.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.

Now I am ok as next day on Monday when you replied but what are multi-vitamins & mineral supplements and what are bland food and which medicine is this Gatorade is this un-prescription medicine.

Multivitamin/mineral (MVM) supplements contain a combination of vitamins and minerals which help in boosting your immunity to fight infection.

Bland foods are soft, low in dietary fiber, cooked rather than raw, and not spicy like clear soup,rice,banana,fruit juices.

Gatorade is Oral rehydration solution which regulate electrolyte imbalance during fever and regain energy.

Please let me know if you have any questions, otherwise please click ACCEPT! Thank you!
It's request to avoid poor/bad rating.
Best Wishes.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.

Now I get some other problem and I am sure that I get this problem because of that bitch. My mother father bring one small bitch in home which is so mental or wild she has no mind you won't believe one day in outside she tried to eat her own toilet which I never seen in any small puppy also. Before her we buy one small puppy and we have but he never did this that tried to eat his own toilet.

That small bitch is really mental she do many mental things in home like wild animal but my family member and my small brother not much small he is adult but from mind as small his age is 24 but he played with that bitch like 8 or 10 years old boy playing with small bitch baby.

He is unemployed so full 24 hours he played with that bitch and my mother father didn't said anything to him. And now I am sure this thing which was happened in me because of that small bitch baby.

The things is in my feet I don't fell good I think that some mosquito bit in my feet because I always rub my feet everytime with hand with leg everytime. And I am sure this was happen because of some dangerous mosquito bit in my feet and how mosquito came in my room I can tell you.

That small bitch who lives in our home goes out for pee or something as play or I didn't see in grass and when she go out my brother opened door but didn't closed and outside there are so many mosquitos because there are grass. And because of opening the door for 5 or 10 minutes there are so many mosquitos came in home and some came in my room also and bit in my body and make me some problem like this.

So I need help in this that what I do with this small bitch and now with my leg which I rub many times now.

Sorry to say,your new reply is not related to your original question.

You should open a new question.

Thanks.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.

Ok so help me in this health question that I am so weak what I do to make my health better because my age is 32 but people said that I look like 23 or 25 years old. I am very weak.