Michael Salama
Michael Salama,
Experience:  Medical director at San Miguel Medical Clinic

My daughter is 15 years she is having these kind of episodes

Customer Question

My daughter is 15 years she is having these kind of episodes of fainting but aware of what's going on then start crying yelling with her members in a jerk movement for 1 minute. And she stopped and can continue what she was doing before. she is complaining from hot flushes. racing heart and chest pain from time to time
JA: Have you ever dealt with this before? Are you having any shortness of breath?
Customer: yes a shortness of breath while she having it.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: no she is a joyful kid
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Michael Salama replied 4 months ago.

Hello this is Dr. Salama MD,

Her symptoms are highly suggestive of a seizure disorder and I would recommend a consultation with a neurologist so the appropriate testing and/or medication can be administered to manage her condition.

Let me know if you have any other questions. If not, please don't forget to leave a positive rating as that's the only way I get credit for answering your question. Thank you.