A. Schuyler, NP
A. Schuyler, NP, Nurse Practitioner
Experience:  Board Certified NP, MS, RN. 25 years private practice & hospitalist

Left abdominal pain and down to my pelvic floor..having a

Customer Question

Left abdominal pain and down to my pelvic floor..having a hard time falling asleep.. Very bad head ache..dizziness and feeling of pinch and needles in my head.. Irregular bowel movements..pinch and needles all over my body.. Experience the above over the last couple of weeks..except for the abdominal pain.... Been having the pain every day over the the last three years.. Please help..thankyou
Category: Health
Expert:  A. Schuyler, NP replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer and thanks for your question.

Have you seen an ob/gyn about the pain?

What has your primary doctor recommended for the irregular bowel movements? For the headache and dizziness?

Thanks for any additional information you can provide.

It seems you have gone offline so I will attempt an answer without the necessary information I requested.

Constipation can cause abdominal pain. Getting regular by diet (high fiber with lots of fruits and vegetables, whole grains, and lots of water), exercise (at least 30 minutes per day) would be the first place to start. Your primary should also check for problems like irritable bowel syndrome.

Your gyn would need to check to see if you have an ovarian cyst or endometriosis that is causing the abdominal pain.

Chronic headaches can be investigated by a neurologist, who would also be the one to address a pins and needles feeling.

Please reply if you have questions.

Kind regards,