How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Onlinedoc Your Own Question
Onlinedoc, General Physician
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 2446
Experience:  B.A.M.S with experience in Medicine,Ayurveda, Integrative, CAM
Type Your Health Question Here...
Onlinedoc is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I accidentally ingested my dogs 1.25 mg vetmedin pill a few

Customer Question

I accidentally ingested my dogs 1.25 mg vetmedin pill a few minutes ago. I was distracted and rather than give it to him, I took it myself. What do I need to do.
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Onlinedoc replied 4 months ago.


I understand your worry.

As per your description,I recommend you to visit ER ASAP as it can cause serious side effects like nausea, dizziness, headache, skin rash, ventricular arrhythmias.

All may be well, but this is a drug used to treat congestive heart failure & it is not recommended for human consumption.

Feel free for further queries. It's good to discuss rather than quit.
Your satisfaction is our goal.
Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get after positive feedback.
Bonus is highly appreciated.
We are here to help you until you satisfy.

Expert:  Onlinedoc replied 4 months ago.

It's my privilege to help you if you have any further query.
We are here to serve you until you satisfy.
It's good to discuss rather than quit.
Please avoid poor/bad rating.
Positive feedback is appreciated if you satisfied with our conversation.

Related Health Questions