Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Experienced and Compassionate Physician Trained in NYC Ready to Help.
41363181

I just had sex with my girlfriend and had an orgasim inside

Customer Question

I just had sex with my girlfriend and had an orgasim inside her. When I pulled out there was blood. She said she had her period 2 weeks. I didn't see blood from my penis
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. David replied 5 months ago.

This is Dr. David

the blood could be coming from lacerations or trauma to her cervix or vaginal lining

this can happen if the sex was rough or prolonged or if you are large or if there was not enough lubrication during sex.

if she continues to bleed, she needs to see a gyn doctor to get a gyn examination to check for lacerations and trauma in the vaginal canal.

she should make sure she urinates and drinks plenty of fluids to prevent urinary tract infection.

let me know if you have questions.