Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

Pain in the left p. MRI results say 6 mm gh attenuation

Customer Question

pain in the left hip. MRI results say 6 mm high attenuation lesion of the left iliac bone most consistent with a bone island. no aggressive features or periostitis.
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: about six months. sitting makes it worse. exercise sometimes makes it better
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Mild hamstring origin tendinitis, bilaterally. Mild bilateral gluteus minimus and medius tendinitis. equivocal anterior left hip labral tear , without significant secondary osteoarthritis
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  DrPhilMD replied 4 months ago.

any other medical issues?

do you drink alcohol?