Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Experienced and Compassionate Physician Trained in NYC Ready to Help.

Since 2008 my SGPT fluctuated anywhere between 22-57.My

Customer Question

Since 2008 my SGPT fluctuated anywhere between 22-57.My Bilirubin total levels fluctuated anywehere between 1.06-1.96. I have thallasemia trait (i think its called minor), hepatitis B and C at 11/2014 were negative, ultrasound showed fatty liver. I do not exerice. I am 43 years old, 5'11', 82.5kgs. I suffer from acod reflux. My father had diabetes type 2. My sugar levels are fine. Is this something i should worry about? Is it normal for the bilirubin and sgpt to fluctuate at those levels?
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. David replied 4 months ago.

This is Dr. David

yes, it is normal for your liver enzymes and biliburin to fluxuate in those levels.

you should exercise and eat healthy.

you should not worry

and focus on eating healthy and exercising and avoiding foods which worsen acid reflux

improving your abdominal core muscles can help reduce acid reflux.

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me:

Thanks for using