Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

I'm really worried, about 2 and a half weeks ago I nearly

Customer Question

Hi there, I'm really worried, about 2 and a half weeks ago I nearly fainted at work, I had an early miscarriage about 5 weeks ago, then for the last 2 weeks I've had bad abdominal pain every time I need the toilet, and it's watery oily diarreah and can't be avoided, it's smells so toxic and I have so much gas, it got bad the first couple of days I was sweating and everything, my diet hasn't changed and it just won't go, I also have piles now, could this be something more serious? Or could it be associated with stress? I'm worried and can't seem to get a docs appointment as they are always full?
JA: It's hard to know for sure. The Doctor will figure it out. How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse? It's hard to know for sure. The Doctor will figure it out.
Customer: 2 weeks and nothing makes it better only sometimes when I use the toilet
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: I work 12 hour shifts and have been very stressed but the last week I've relaxed
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 5 months ago.

Hi there,
This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.

You likely have intestinal infection --bacterial or parasitic infection which will cause severe abdominal cramps, smelly diarrhea.

Stool tests are suggested to rule out infection.

You can even go to the local hospital to consider antibiotic course.
Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you today.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/