A. Schuyler, NP
A. Schuyler, NP, Nurse Practitioner
Experience:  Board Certified NP, MS, RN. 25 years private practice & hospitalist

I've been feeling warm flushing sensation in back and legs.

Customer Question

JA: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?
Customer: No. Sometimes I feel tingling, itching on testicles. I've been tested for stds and they've come back negative. Swell as white blood counts and it came back normal.
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I know off.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  A. Schuyler, NP replied 4 months ago.

How long has this been going on?

What is your age?

What medications do you take?

Why were you testing for STDs and white cells?

Thanks for the additional information.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Several weeks.
No medication.
Had sex with prostitute about 2 mth ago, with condom but there was oral.

Thanks for telling me that.

Itchy testicles is something I hear about all the time. It can be just from heat, an allergy to something (soap, laundry detergent), or a case of jock itch if you notice any redness.

There is no STD that causes the other symptoms you are currently having. I wonder if the tingling and flushing feeling you describe is nothing more than worry about catching something from the prostitute. Anxiety itself can cause all kinds of physical symptoms.

What do you think?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Would the flushing and tingling and warm throughout the whole body just stress? Never really had it before. How could the jock itch be diagnosed and treated. What about the flushing sensation throughout the body?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
How could the flushing be treated?

Yes, stress can cause the things you describe, including the flushing and tingling. Those symptoms would be treated with talk therapy, and possibly a mild anxiety medication.

Jock itch is treated with over the counter medication (Lotrimin, Lamisil, etc.)

Kind regards,