Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I am having serous health issues 8 months following a round

Customer Question

Hi I am having serous health issues for nearly 8 months following a round of antiobiotics after a dry socket tooth infection in late sept 2015. I have remained very ill and appear to have infections of pathogenic bacteria parasites and yeast overgrowth in my gut. my pelvis is now very inflamed as my bowel and I have had stool sample test to show this and other thingls like malnutrition leaky gut and so forth. I am becoming more and more ill with severe pain with period bleeds and cannot each much and loosing substantial weight. I have sought specialist help far and wide but no one person is treating me as I think is required. I have infections and dysbiosis of the gut and pelvis area with lots of low grade chronic infections. I have spoken to various doctors and now belive the answer to healing is a multi dimension approach of western and herbal meds. this being a liquid elemental diet for as long as possible under supervision identify the infection strains through an infections specialsist identify food allergies and start by treating with iv anti biotics and parasite treatments via medical supervision for a number of weeks reduce inflammation and pain and perhaps keep doing this for as long as necessary. repopulate the gut with probiotics like vsl3 and herbals to maintain remission and intro foods once gut starts healing one by one. the state will not admit me into hospital or treat the infections and they are spreading far and wide I am depsressed tearful and want to be looked after under a nice medical team to help me get well - any suggestions my life is passing by! I believe with the right team and support I can turn this round pretty quickly but cant get it here. I just don't understand.
JA: How long have you been feeling this way? Have you reached out to anyone about this yet?
Customer: i have been to multiple private specialists my family have spent thousands for tests it i have begged in a&e for pain relief and been sent away with nothing and no testing. it will cost my family thousands to go private into hospital fr testing and fees and in patient treatment. but my logic tells there needs to be a clear multi faceted treatment programme with a good nutritionist gastro gynao maybe and infections specialist that identify the right strains and help me treat with the right anti biotics to get things moving out my body. unfortuneatly in the uk everything is separated a gastro an gyno an infections person and they refuse to engage with each other while i am getting more and more ill and feel like i am being poisoned to death. very scared and worried and inflamed and in pain.
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: they have seen me break down and not coping and know i also have trauma and anxiety and this is feeding it but refuse to act upon it. what am i to do at one point i just did not want to live anymore
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 9 months ago.

Hi

I understand the situation

What is your medical question?