Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Experienced and Compassionate Physician Trained in NYC Ready to Help.

I just defecated blood out my anus three times in the last

Customer Question

I just defecated blood out my anus three times in the last hour and a half. Am i dying?
JA: In general, how has your health been lately? How long have you been dealing with the issue?
Customer: OK I guess.
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: Don't have much more info. Felt good most of the day, and I don't feel to bad now. In 1993, I had liver damage from alcoholism and went to detox. I have been drinking again lately.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Not at this time.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. David replied 4 months ago.

This is Dr. David

your drinking again could be damaging your liver which helps make proteins to help you clot

you need to go to the hospital or ER right away

to get blood test to check your liver and clotting proteins.

you need help to stop alcohol use again

if you don't see a doctor, you can continue to bleed and you could do irreversible damage to your liver.

do you have a hospital or ER close to you where you can go and see a doctor right away?