A. Schuyler, NP
A. Schuyler, NP, Nurse Practitioner
Experience:  Board Certified NP, MS, RN. 25 years private practice & hospitalist
3157612

I have a t burning sensation in my left calf and am not sure

Customer Question

I have a hit burning sensation in my left calf and am not sure what type of Doctor to see
JA: How long have you been dealing with the burning? Are you experiencing any other discomfort?
Customer: Off and on for a few weeks. No other symptoms.
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: Sure.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I feel a hot sensation in left calf off and on. It doesn't hurt. Just kind of hot. I don't know any other symptoms.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  A. Schuyler, NP replied 5 months ago.

The best place to start is with your primary care provider. If he or she cannot handle it, then they will probably send you to a vascular specialist. A primary can get you an appointment with any specialist faster than a patient can get one on their own.

Kind regards,

Schuyler

~