Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I am a physically active 49 year old male. three times in

Customer Question

I am a physically active 49 year old male.
three times in the last three years I have
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: Three times in the last year I have had a strenuous episode of physical activity followed by tightness in the chest, difficulty breathing at a HIGH rate when returning to exercise. About 4 days after I have experienced a sensation of coldness through my chest and into my left shoulder and upper arm. I have had other episodes scattered in between where I have exercised really hard and felt fine.
JA: Have you ever dealt with this before? Are you having any shortness of breath?
Customer: No shortness of breath. Never had any problems before. Only has happened with high end exercising where I really pushed myself hard.
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: I don't smoke or drink and I weight 180lbs and I am 5'10"
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  DrThomasMD replied 6 months ago.

Hi

what is your question?