DrThomasMD
DrThomasMD, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Practice Director
24257177

My husband has been having bloating, gas and diarrhea past

Customer Question

My husband has been having bloating, gas and diarrhea for the past week to two weeks. I just found out today it has been yellow diarrhea. We thought it might just be a bug but the yellow has me concerned.
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  DrThomasMD replied 6 months ago.

Hello

Infection

Irritable bowel

parasties

inflammatory bowel

all possible.

needs to be examined.

If 50 or older, he is due a colonoscopy.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/