Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years as clinician in the field of Family Practice

Pharmacy filled prescription with Lisinopril 10 MG. MFR:

Customer Question

Hi. Pharmacy filled prescription with Lisinopril 10 MG. MFR: Accord Health. Accord Website indicated it was for research and not available for sale in US. In the past I always had a different mfr. Is this okay to take?
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No. Thanks.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 4 months ago.

Lisinopril is a common ACE inhibitor class of blood pressure medicine. Yes it should be fine for you to take. It is made by different manufacters and may be seen under certain brand names as well as the generic name it is fine for you to take - yes to that ...

I hope that this information is helpful for you

Let me know if you have further questions or concerns

I will be happy to get back with you

If my answer has been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback

Thank you and Best Regards,

Anthony Bray MD