Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Experienced and Compassionate Physician Trained in NYC Ready to Help.
41363181

I yelled now on my left side of my head I can feel a slight

Customer Question

I yelled now on my left side of my head I can feel a slight pressure, I have high blood pressure take meds.. It's a steady pressure
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: What kind of info?
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: I felt it every now and then in past, very light pain like a 1 out of 10, now if I can describe it it's almost like when you have a cold, nose clogged up, now if I could describe it maybe a vein clogged up?
JA: I'm tall and fairly slim with long black hair. You might say I'm a mutt as my genes come from all over - but a mutt can be good looking can't it?
Customer: ?
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: The feeling of it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. David replied 6 months ago.

This is Dr. David

when you yell, you can increased pressure of your chest and vibrate your vocal cords and increase sinus pressure

light pain of 1 out of 10 is a good sign it is not serious.

if your nose is clogged up, you could have chronic sinusitis inflammation of your sinuses or fluid or infection in your sinuses.

you should see an ENT ear nose throat doctor to look inside of your sinuses. you might benefit from taking allergy medications or using steroid nasal sprays to help calm down sinus inflammation and help fluid drain out of your sinuses. this can help you breath better and can take pressure out of your head

you might need a course of antibitoics as well which could help.

let me know if you have questions.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The nose clogged was just a example, the pressure is on the left side of my head just as I described it after getting mad and yelling.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Feels like a vein is clogged
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
If that's possible

no, most likely it is not a vein which is clogged causing your pressure on the left side of your head

more likely inflammation of your sinuses or tension headache or you grinding your teeth which can inflame the left TMJ jaw joint.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for your time..

you are welcome

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com