DrThomasMD
DrThomasMD, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Practice Director
24257177

I have A taste in my whole mouth an it feels A little numb

Customer Question

I have A burnt taste in my whole mouth an it feels A little numb also
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: It is hard to eat foods like salads, meats
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: This has been going on for about 2 or 3 months, I think. I no for sure over 7 weeks. I have not been to my doctor, I thought it would go away by it's self.NO test I take several medication but nothing new in the last year.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  DrThomasMD replied 6 months ago.

Hello

This can be serious.

First, it can be a problem in the nasal passages.

It could be a pure taste problems, which, is often more likely to be a brain problem, such as seizure, brain tumor, etc.

So, you need to see your doctor immediately at this point.

please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/