wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Internal medicine internship in New York City. Two decades+ of medical experience
48069651

How can we find qualified, knowledgeable, ethical doctors in

Customer Question

How can we find qualified, knowledgeable, ethical doctors in the Houston area that know how to properly diagnose and treat Adrenal Fatigue? Dr. Thomas suggested something called neuroassist.com, but that is some sort of online techy/computer chat group. Thank you.
Category: Health
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 6 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Will you be paying out of pocket?

What has been done so far?

Age/sex of patient?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.