Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years as clinician in the field of Family Practice

I have a juvenile mioclinic disorder basicly my mind stays

Customer Question

I have a juvenile mioclinic disorder basicly my mind stays asleep as my body awakes. I'm adopted n lost. In life. If you meet me, I brighten up a room naturally. Help me find me
Category: Health
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 4 months ago.
Hello!Finding yourself envision for the person YOU WANT TO BE >>>THEN YOU STRIVE EACH DAY TO BE THAT PERSON!!You have more of a sense of self than you realize I think ....You know what seems right vs wrong to you ...mYou know things you like or not ....You probably know yourself better than you think...I understand what you say with feeling a sense of being lost ..I get that ...I think it is a process to help you have a more keen sense of self and direction >>> your counselor should be helping you in this process ...I hope that this does begin to help you !!Let me know if you have further questions or discussion...Best regards ***** *****!Anthony Bray MD