Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years as clinician in the field of Family Practice
13781349

I have been having sharp pains in my right wrist,

Customer Question

I have been having sharp pains in my right wrist, immediately followed by a sharp chest pain. both last for not even a second
Category: Health
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 10 months ago.
Hello!You describe an unusual combination of symptoms...I think you might have a nerve impingment involving part of the brachial plexus which is a web of nerves that travel under the collar bone toward the arm...This could potentially fit with harp pain upper right chest and right wrist ..I think that you should see your doctor to discuss your symptoms and have physical exam as next step...I hope that this information is helpful for youLet me know if you have further questions or concernsI will be happy to get back with youIf my answer has been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedbackThank you and Best Regards,Anthony Bray MD