Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years as clinician in the field of Family Practice
13781349

Ive been having extreme nasuea, fatigue past 2 weeks. i am

Customer Question

ive been having extreme nasuea, fatigue for the past 2 weeks. i am now developing headaches, lower right back pain, stomach pain. I also havent pooped in a few days
JA: Have you had any recent injuries? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: no recent injuries. about two months ago i started feeling sick. no energy, tired all the time, night sweats and turned into day time sweats.
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: i am 26 and just dont feel well.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 6 months ago.
Hello! There is not a single clear answer to your history..Several possibilities exist ...Nausea + back pain + night sweats >> perhaps kidney infection or kidney stone may be a cause of concern...so I think checking your urine for signs of infection or blood should be part of your work up...Abdominal pain + nausea+constipation >> constipation may be aspect of your trouble but may be secondary to other issues ...Do you Take any medication?2 months fatigue could connect with many problems ..I think you need to start with seeing your doctor ...History and physical exam would need to start the investigation into your trouble symptoms ...Blood work and supportive tests may be helpful >> liver enzymes / complete blood count / inflammatory markers / urine for urinalysis You may end up needing other studies to complement these ...Make a list of your symptoms and time course andKey questions to be concise and well prepared for your doctor visit ...Rx for Zofran may help nausea ....Several days of Miralax over the counter may help alleviate constipation....I hope that this information is helpful for youLet me know if you have further questions or concernsI will be happy to get back with youIf my answer has been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedbackThank you and Best Regards,Anthony Bray MD