Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years

Two weeks ago I had been having bowel concerns and went to

Customer Question

Two weeks ago I had been having bowel concerns and went to Redicare, who told me to take Metamucil and see a gastroenterologist. I have not seen one and yesterday I went to the ER to validate I was passing a kidney stone. A catscan verified I was passing a kidney stone. They sent me home with pain medication and to followup with a urologist.
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: The pain started yesterday about 11:30AM.
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Taking medication prescribed by Dr ***** ***** seems to control my pain.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I am taking flowmax twice a day, Hydrocod/ACETAM 5- 325MG every six hours and AMOX/K CLAV 875-125MG twice a day
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Anil replied 4 months ago.
Hello,You are taking proper treatment then do you still have any symptoms?Thanks.Waiting for your response.
Expert:  Dr. Anil replied 4 months ago.
May I help you further?Waiting for your response.