DrRussMD, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Practice Director
24257177

I farted and blood came out JA: OK. The Doctor will need to

Customer Question

I farted and blood came out
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: Ok it was bright red and it was a little blood and fresh blood
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: No not really
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 12 months ago.
HelloIt can beHemorrhoidsFissureDiverticulosisPolypBlood vessel problem.It is not normal.You need an exam from your doctor. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/