DrThomasMD
DrThomasMD, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Practice Director
24257177

I farted and blood came out JA: OK. The Doctor will need to

Customer Question

I farted and blood came out
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: Ok it was bright red and it was a little blood and fresh blood
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: No not really
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  DrThomasMD replied 6 months ago.
HelloIt can beHemorrhoidsFissureDiverticulosisPolypBlood vessel problem.It is not normal.You need an exam from your doctor. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/