Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I am suffering from lower back problems, most of the issues

Customer Question

I am suffering from lower back problems, most of the issues I am convinced are a direct result of my combat tour in Vietnam where during that tour I was thrown into a bunker barrier during an explosion while running to that bunker for cover during a rocket attack. VA is denying my disability claim that my back problems can not be contributed to my combat tour in Vietnam no my tour in the military even though I spent 26 years in the Army. So, just trying to understand some of the medical terms that has been stated in my medical records by Army Doctor's which address my medical conditions to hopeful assist me in addressing my position to the Veteran's Administrations (VA) folks.
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: No. I am seeking general application knowledge that will best help me word my respond to VA's denial of my claim.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  A. Schuyler, NP replied 6 months ago.
Hello, Welcome to Just Answer.
What medical terms would you like explained to you? Thanks, ***** *****`