Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  M.B.B.S.M.D with over 30 years of experience in this medical field.

Ever since giving birth (8 months ago) i have had an upset

Customer Question

ever since giving birth (8 months ago) i have had an upset stomach more or less every morning
JA: Sorry to hear that you're dealing with stomach issues. The doctors and specialists are on call 24/7 to get you answers and put you on the road to recovery. Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: none
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: essential thrombocythemia
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Anil replied 5 months ago.
Hi,Following possible causes comes to mind. Eating or drinking your food quickly.Irritable bowel syndromeGastritits/GERD/APDStill you can try Fennel Seeds.Fennel seeds are another traditional remedy for increasing milk supply. They are also given to new mums to help prevent gas and colic in their baby. The logic is that since fennel seeds are used by adults to ease tummy upsets and aid digestion, the benefits of fennel can be passed to a baby through the breastmilk. I hope this helps
Expert:  Dr. Anil replied 5 months ago.
Let me know if you have any further query so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.Waiting for your response.It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.
Expert:  Dr. Anil replied 5 months ago.
Hello,Wish for good health.May I help you further?Waiting for your response.