Onlinedoc, General Physician
Experience:  B.A.M.S with experience in Medicine,Ayurveda, Integrative, CAM

My husband took 2 Tynol PM at 8pm tonight. It is now 10:30

Customer Question

My husband took 2 Tynol PM at 8pm tonight. It is now 10:30 and he has a migrane headache. He takes Hydrocodone for the migranes. How long does he need to wait before he takes the Hydrocodone.
Category: Health
Expert:  Onlinedoc replied 5 months ago.
Hi,He should wait for 6 hours after taking his last dose of Tylenol PM(Acetaminophen and diphenhydramine)..It's my privilege to help you if you have any further query regarding your this health issue.We are here to serve you until you satisfy.It's good to discuss rather than quit.Please avoid poor/bad rating.Positive feedback and bonus are highly appreciated if you satisfied with our conversation.Thanks.
I'm here to discuss further queries until you get satisfied with our conversation.Please press reply button rather than give poor/bad service.Positive feedback is appreciated.Thanks.
Hi,How’s he?May I help you more?Thanks.Waiting for your reply.