Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD

I have been having pain in my right arm. I cannot lift it

Customer Question

I have been having pain in my right arm. I cannot lift it higher than being level...cannot even get ice out of freezer.
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: Ok
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: I have two bulging disc in my neck but i get injections for that. I have been a transcriptionist/transcription manager for over 25 yrs but in all that time i never had this issue.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 5 months ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist. I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.How long you have such pain?This is likely due to the bicipital tendinitis.The inflammation of the biceps tendon at its attachment to shoulder can cause these symptoms.Rest, ice, Ibuprofen 600 mg 3 times daily with food for 7-10 days will help to recover reasonably.Steroid injection in the shoulder also can be considered for faster recovery.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!This is the link to my profile: