Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD

I have a painless lump about the size of a quarter on my

Customer Question

I have a painless lump about the size of a quarter on my back, along the spine, right where my bra clasps. There is no discoloration, no discomfort, and no change in texture of the skin...but definitely a bump.
JA: Lumps have so many different causes -- some harmless and some that may require medical attention. Try not to worry, the doctor I'm going to connect you to will have the info you need to set your mind at ease. Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 5 months ago.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist. I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.This is likely a harmless fat cyst ( lipoma) or scar tissue cyst from the bra strap friction.Not concerning.You can post a pic here also.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!This is the link to my profile: