DrRussMD, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Practice Director
24257177

My boyfriend and I had sex around 1a.m. Saturday morning. He

Customer Question

My boyfriend and I had sex around 1a.m. Saturday morning. He told me he started having tingling on his penis about 8 hour after when we got up for him to go to work. He's concerned that he may have contracted something from me. I've looked on line at websites and forums but nothing that show those symptoms happening that fast. This was our first time unprotected but we did have slight penetration earlier this week without protection yet nothing happened. Is it possible he could have symptoms so quickly if I may have something?
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: Nothing out of the ordinary. Is there anything else that may cause this symptom to his area so fast.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 10 months ago.
HelloNoNo STDNOthing happens that fast.It is probably simply from having sex, from allergy to the condom, or to anything else used, such as creams or lubricants. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/