Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  M.B.B.S.M.D with over 30 years of experience in this medical field.
4713694

My boyfriend is peeing a lot and he really quick when we

Customer Question

My boyfriend is peeing a lot and he cum really quick when we have sex
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: He does think he peed a lot but I think he pees once every hour and every time we have sex he cums in like 10-15mins
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Anil replied 9 months ago.
Hello,What is his age?Stress and anxiety issues?Any other medical history?History of unprotected sex with other partners in past?Burning sensation during urination?Pain abdomen?Alcohol and smoking history?Thanks.Waiting for your response.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
He is 38 he is a little stressed no medical issues you use take pills for depression yes has unprotected sex with others in the past no burning sensation no pain in your abdomen he drinks occasionally and doesn't smoke anymore
Expert:  Dr. Anil replied 9 months ago.
Hi, In my opinion you should get his blood sugar levels checked apart from urine routine levels and serum testosterone levels.In patient with high blood sugar levels frequent urination is classical sign.Sexual dysfunction is more common in people with diabetes because poorly controlled diabetes can damage the blood vessels and nervous system causing reduced blood flow and loss of sensation in sexual organs. I hope this helps
Expert:  Dr. Anil replied 9 months ago.
Let me know if you have any further query so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.Waiting for your response.It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.
Expert:  Dr. Anil replied 9 months ago.
Hello,Wish for his good health.May I help you further?Waiting for your response.